- The Dauphin County Seminar for Families in Change and Conflict – This is a four-hour seminar held at the Dauphin County Court House for parents and caregivers who wish to attend, in addition to those ordered by the court.
- Raising Resilient Children in the 21st Century
- What is Normal Adolescence?
- Ages and Stages - Education on the developmental needs of children according to their age and stage of development.
- Assistance in developing and drafting parenting, co-parenting, and parallel parenting plans.